Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hello, again! I can't believe it's already the middle of April. Unless it's the last hour of work, time really does fly. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Even though I had to work, I was still able to attend church and spend some time with friends and family. And yes, my parents got me an Easter Basket. I will forever take advantage of being the baby. Works every time. 


Besides savoring what's left of my Easter candy, a busy spring schedule is really starting to pick up. I've started dancing again, finally! I've missed it so much. It's actually to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the dance studio I grew up going to in Birmingham. I even get to perform in the recital with an alum group! Who knew I could still clog? It came right back! Some other moves include MC Hammer, "The Running Man" and MAYBE a few toe touches if I can get my big (you know what) off the ground! After nearly 20 years of sitting through dance recitals, my parents finally thought they were out of the clear, think again! 


A few other things are in the works, but I'll leave that to my next post. As for now, it's time for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Chucks, with some close friends!


Until next time...


I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
Henry David Thoreau





No comments:

Post a Comment